"In short, all evidence suggests that the traditional view
of hominid evolution is wrong" (TFC:58).
Last Updated: August 13, 2007
Check Out : "Reasons to Believe"'s Discussion of the History Channel documentary, Ape to Man.
1. Rate of Human Evolution and the Coexistence of Different Hominid Species
2. Homo Erectus May Not Have Been a Transitional Form Leading to Modern Humans
3. How Reliable Are Human Phylogenetic Hypotheses?
4. Do Homoiologies Impede Phylogenetic Analyses of the Fossil Hominids? An Assessment based on Extant
Papionin Craniodental Morphology
5. First Fossil Chimpanzee Causes Problems for Human Evolutionary Theories
6. Human Evolution at the Crossroads: Integrating
Genetics and Paleontology
7. New Study Shows Neanderthals Were Not Our Ancestors
8. No Hobbits in this Shire: Researchers Say Skeletal Remains are Pygmy Ancestors
9. Implications of New Early Homo Fossils from Ileret, East of Lake Turkana, Kenya
© 2005-2007 PreventingTruthDecay.org
Powered by Catapipper Computer Services